Online CPR certification classes are necessary for those in the healthcare profession, but they’re also essential for anyone wishing to maintain a safe environment in our schools, the workplace, and our communities. Online Safety Academy LLC offers comprehensive, nationally accepted online CPR courses and CPR certification as well as first aid certification, so you can be fully qualified to give assistance during an emergency.
What You Will Learn During Training:
CPR / AED Course
- Our online CPR / AED course educates students in cardiopulmonary resuscitation, demonstrating the appropriate combination of chest compression and breathing to aid victims who are in cardiac arrest, as well as teaching students how to skillfully utilize an automated external defibrillator on the victim.
First Aid Course
- Our first aid course effectively outlines first aid basics and the appropriate responses when faced with emergencies related to the following:
- Nervous systems
- Allergies, bites and stings
- Heat and cold
- Muscle, bone and joint
This course also gives instruction on the prevention of injury and risk management.
Once you pass your registered course, you’ll be able to print out your CPR, first aid, and AED/CPR wallet card directly, and we’ll send an official wallet card FREE to you by mail!
Online CPR / AED and First Aid Courses at Online Safety Academy:
- Nationally Accepted CPR Certification Course
- Provide Online CPR and First Aid Re-certification
- Maintain ECC Guidelines 2010
- Maintain National Emergency Response Organization Standards
- Certified Teachers with Modified AHA Guidance
- OSHA Certified Instructors
- 60 Days Unlimited Access to Course
- Average Course Duration: 1 to 2 Hours
- Assure 100% Money Back Guarantee. Learn more
Online CPR Course
The courses at Online Safety Academy LLC are nationally acclaimed. Our CPR course instructors are highly certified by the National Emergency Response Associations and OSHA. Online Safety Academy LLC’s online CPR, AED, and first aid online training courses comply with the current guidelines set by the National Emergency Response Associations, in addition to the most recent ECC Guidelines 2010.
Online CPR Certification
Online Safety Academy LLC offers complete online CPR certification courses. Our online CPR and online AED classes are perfect for beginners or for those who are interested in CPR re-certification or AED re-certification. CPR course and AED courses incorporate nationally approved and recognized video & literature.